A public patch for vROps 6.1 has been released to address the following issues:
- The object type that is returned from the MethodInstances parameter value is different from earlier versions.
- Outbound SNMP messages do not contain alert messages when events are alerted via SNMP traps.
- Upgrade from vRealize Operations Manager 6.0.x to 6.1 fails with the following error: Cluster offline: PAK install failed.
- Dashboards do not display when the cluster is restarted.
- A null point exception occurs when you stop the collection of an object.
- Log Insight 3.0 cannot send alerts to a version of vRealize Operations Manager that is upgraded to 6.1.
- When new alert notifications are created with a filter, no new alerts are sent out even though new alerts exist. Only canceled alerts are sent out.
- When you configure outbound plug-ins, a null point exception occurs for instance level metrics. If the description in an alert definition is empty, it results in an error from SNMP messages. This occurs in the Hyperic adapter.
More info is available @ http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2139886